Monday, August 13, 2007

WELCOME & TALOFA!!!!

For those of you who dont know...

Talofa is a hello for the Samoan people. Not to be confused with Hawaiians ALOHA you definitely do NOT say ALOHA to a Samoan to say goodbye as well... well not unless you want the patent pending "STUPID LOOK"

Having clarified that...

TALOFA EVERYONE!!

...and being Samoan I KNOW that inquiring minds want to know who I am what family im from where i live what i weigh what color my hair is if my crap stinks and the like...

I am a 50-something in the Bay Area - currently residing on the peninsula. I have children but who they are is none of your business people! eeesh! I am single (Thank you Lord) & Christian (Dont go to your Reverends in disgust just yet infamous "Aunties" (any REAL samoan knows the kine Im talking about!) ia re-baptize me in the morning thank you.

Ia... its my space (not to be confused with myspace.com - which i am noticing is almost a third Samoan - faapea a'u e ga o tamati e fai lena mea o 'myspace') so MY story.

Like it - leave a comment
hate it - o well its a hard life (ua la ia!)

2 comments:

Oscar1986 said...

I am not Samoan but I found your blog interesting, and a good read:)

Teine Samoa said...

Thanks Oscar! I got a kick out of Officer Dumm@$$ that was on your blog as well! Its so wonderful to feel safe and protected dont you think lol :-D